Monday, November 30, 2009

Rambling on November 30th

I was just about to go to bed, but then i enjoyed some raisins and thought i should write something on here so that the whole creation of this page won't be for nothing. So, I'm a survivor of the flu! still have a lingering cough but it's all good. i was a part of a dance recital yesterday. pretty intense. never been so nervous, but it went surprisingly well. i really super enjoy dancing and i would love to be in a more active dance class. but this one is pretty sweet. sooo december is tomorrow. and that's exciting. I Love Christmas! I can't wait to decorate....as soon as this darn kitchen is wallpapered...who would have thought that the hardest part would be getting the old paper off the wall?? it's horrible! I would have just wallpapered right over it except that my lovely cat tore it all up so that it had to be taken down. *Sigh* Anywho, nothing really deep to write about today...feeling pretty superficial! soooo happy last day of november!

No comments:

Post a Comment