Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stuck inside with the swine flu

I have been stuck inside for almost a week! I've been fever free for almost 48 hours now which will then mark my freedom to leave my house! Let me tell you, it has not been fun. Nor has it been exciting. Actually, if there had been a video going of my life this past week, it would be hours of me laying on the couch going in and out of conciousness, to then laying in my bed in and out of conciousness, all the while hacking up a lung. or two. Eventful, I know. I feel like the better I've been feeling, the worse it's gotten. Especially today. I wanted to go out and be around people so badly, but there is a 48 hour rule. Apparently, I am contagious until tomorrow morning, 48 hours after my fever broke, medicine free. And let me tell you, nobody wants to come for a visit when they find out you've been sick with H1N1. I feel like it's similar to what lepers must have felt like, nobody wants you to come near them. Understandable. I wouldn't want the flu either. It really puts a damper on things. I'm on the up and up though, and I can't wait to have some social interaction with people besides my dog. He's great company but the conversation is really lacking. Hence my starting a blog thing. Anywho, I guess that's all I really have to write about...I guess I'll write out a list of the movies I've watched since I got sick:

*several episodes of the office
*simpsons christmas dvd special
*simpsons christmas dvd special #2
*armaggedon
*mother goose-rock-n-rhyme
*superstar
*the wedding planner
*edward scissorhands
*from hell
*talledega nights
*a muppet christmas carol
*spiderman
*x-men the last stand
*ghostbusters 2
*the proposal
*popeye the sailor


I can't really remember anymore than that. Lots of movies tho...glad to be better... thanks to everyone who left me messages and what not..i appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment