Thursday, April 21, 2011

3eb and easter hooray!

I'm really excited to report that I'm going to see Third Eye Blind in concert next Friday. I thought we weren't going to go because we're going to see Tesla, and thats a lot of money...but my awesome husband surprised me with tickets for my birthday (early present!)! So Excited. Can't wait. So also Easter is on sunday. which is very exciting. We're having our first ever Easter service at the Farmington Town hall this year and its gonna be fantastic i'm sure. I love our group of regular farmington volunteers. Fun times!! And awesome people! Oh lets see what else is new. Oh, well I had a mole that was "moderate atypia", and had to have a chunk of skin removed and get stitches from it, which were just removed yesterday! Let me tell you, stitches are so annoying and itchy!! But they're gone now and I am thankful for that. Now I get to go to the skin doctor once a year or more depending on if they find any more suspicious artifacts on my polka-dotted body. Fun times. Gotta wear that spf...hmm my baby niece is already 3 months old! And she is absolutely gorgeous and the best lil baby in the whole world!! And I wish I could see her more!! So darn busy ALL the time and I just want to hang out with that little bundle of joy!! I'll hafta work on that. I feel like I just can't keep up with everything thats going on, and that I'm always either forgetting something or missing out on something. Its terrible. It's like some days I only come home just to go to bed. Craziness! It's my own fault though. I can't say no to anyone. Gotta work on that....Anyways, didn't really have anything super important to write, just felt like writing. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment